If your wireless Xbox 360 gamepad got randomly turn off by itself, this guide will tell you how to fix it.
click image to enlarge.
How to make sure the problem lies on the Battery compartment or the "coil".
- Turn on your X360 wireless gamepad
- slap the gamepad. (or toss it aroud :D)
If it OFF, follow the next step.
If its still ON. This guide won't fix your gamepad.
Repairing the Battery Compartment
- Remove the batteries from the battery compartment.
- Press both sides until it pop open.
like in this picture.
- If it wont pop open, use the pliers.
Put the pliers on one battery slot.
Just keep force it until it breaks.
Inside the battery compartment
Insert a flat screwdriver head to here.
- Just lift the sliver plate until it touch each other.
- Assamble the battery compartment.
- Secure it with tape. i suggest use thin tape.
This should fix it.
If the problem still persist.
follow the next step.
Repairing the "coil" connection to mainboard.
- Dissamble the gamepad by removing all the screws. Use the flat-head screw.
- There one (1) screw hidden behind a sticker.
- re-solder the conductor (spiral, coil, thingy).
Im not responsible of any damage you may created.